Consent to Sever & Minor Variance Application: A-09-16
195 Viceroy Road
A Minor Variance Application has been submitted by Miller & Urso Surveying Inc. on behalf of Antonio & Anna Marie Aquino, seeking relief from Zoning By-law 2015-30.
The Committee of Adjustment has appointed Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 9:30 a.m. in the City Hall 7th Floor Executive Boardroom, 200 McIntyre Street East, North Bay for a Public Hearing in this matter.
Public Meeting Notice
1) This Notice is forwarded to you in accordance with Section 45, Subsection 5 of the Planning Act 1990, and amendments thereto.
2) A Minor Variance Application has been submitted by Miller & Urso Surveying Inc. on behalf of Antonio & Anna Marie Aquino, seeking relief from Zoning By-law 2015-30, as follows:
- Table 10C to reduce the Minimum Lot Area from 0.4ha to existing 0.149ha, to reduce the Minimum Lot Frontage from 61m to existing 30.597m;
- Table 10C to reduce the Minimum Front Yard setback from 30m to existing 16.495m at the westerly front corner of the dwelling and to 18.213m for the proposed addition at the front easterly corner;
- Table 10C to reduce the Minimum Side Yard setback from 6m to existing 4.37m for the front westerly corner of the dwelling and to 5.74m for the proposed addition at the rear westerly corner of the dwelling;
- Table 10C to increase the Maximum Lot Coverage from 10% to proposed 13.05%;
- Table 10D to reduce the Minimum Rear Yard setback for an accessory structure from 3m to proposed 1.481m;
- Section 188.8.131.52.1 to increase the area of uncovered decks permitted within the 15m vegetative buffer from 20m2 to existing 52.7m2;
- Section 184.108.40.206 to permit a deck to encroach in the side yard from 6m to existing 0.991m;
- Section 3.15 to permit a deck to further encroach in the front yard from 27.432m to existing 11.656m; and
- Section 3.31.1 to recognize the location of the septic system from 30m to existing 21m.
For the purpose of constructing a proposed new detached garage and additions at the front and rear of the existing dwelling located at 195 Viceroy Road
3) The Committee of Adjustment has appointed Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 9:30 a.m. in the City Hall 7th Floor Executive Boardroom, 200 McIntyre Street East, North Bay for a Public Hearing in this matter.
4) The Committee of Adjustment wishes to advise you, as a property owner within 200 feet of the Applicant’s land, of the Hearing. The Committee shall hear the Applicant and every other person who desires to be heard in favour of, or against, the Application.
5) If you wish to be notified of the decision of the Committee of Adjustment in respect of this Application, you must submit a written request to the Committee of Adjustment. This will also entitle you to be advised of a possible Ontario Municipal Board Hearing.
Even if you are the successful party, you should request a copy of the decision since the decision may be appealed to the Ontario Municipal Board by the Applicant or another member of the public.
6) The Applicant or Agent MUST be present at the Hearing to present the Application.