Consent to Sever & Minor Variance Application: #A-12-16
2660 Trout Lake Road
A Minor Variance Application has been submitted by Miller & Urso Surveying Inc. on behalf of Mr. Gas Limited, seeking relief from Zoning By-law 2015-30.
The Committee of Adjustment has appointed Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 9:30 a.m. in the City Hall 7th Floor Executive Boardroom, 200 McIntyre Street East, North Bay for a Public Hearing in this matter.
Public Meeting Notice
1) This Notice is forwarded to you in accordance with Section 45, Subsection 5 of the Planning Act 1990, and amendments thereto.
2) A Minor Variance Application has been submitted by Miller & Urso Surveying Inc. on behalf of Mr. Gas Limited, seeking relief from Zoning By-law 2015-30, as follows:
- Table 6C to reduce the minimum rear yard setback from 7 metres to the proposed 1.5 metres,
- Section 220.127.116.11 to reduce the minimum lot frontage from 45 metres to the existing 36.6 metres,
- Section 18.104.22.168 to reduce the minimum setback for a pump island from a street from 3 metres to the proposed 0 metres, and
- Section 22.214.171.124 to remove the requirement for the area between ramps and street lines to be used for landscaping.
for the purpose of constructing a new gas bar building and installing a third gas pump on the subject property located at 2660 Trout Lake Road.
3) The Committee of Adjustment has appointed Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 9:30 a.m. in the City Hall 7th Floor Executive Boardroom, 200 McIntyre Street East, North Bay for a Public Hearing in this matter.
4) The Committee of Adjustment wishes to advise you, as a property owner within 200 feet of the Applicant’s land, of the Hearing. The Committee shall hear the Applicant and every other person who desires to be heard in favour of, or against, the Application.
5) If you wish to be notified of the decision of the Committee of Adjustment in respect of this Application, you must submit a written request to the Committee of Adjustment. This will also entitle you to be advised of a possible Ontario Municipal Board Hearing. Even if you are the successful party, you should request a copy of the decision since the decision may be appealed to the Ontario Municipal Board by the Applicant or another member of the public.
6) The Applicant or Agent MUST be present at the Hearing to present the Application.
7) If applicable, it is requested that any owner of land that contains seven (7) or more residential units that this Notice of Public Hearing be placed in a location that is visible to all of the residents.