Courtesy & Safety
Public Transit means you are sharing a trip and sharing space with other passengers. Respect those you are riding with, and you can expect their respect in return.
Kindly observe the following rules and regulations when riding City Transit :
- Have your fare or pass ready when boarding the bus. Your bus pass must be accompanied by the appropriate ID card.
- Exit the bus by the rear door when possible, always exercising caution.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn on the bus
- Smoking and Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the buses, at the Terminal and in all Transit shelters.
- Skis, ski poles, skates, skate boards and roller blades must be properly encased.
- Pets must be in a cage or acceptable alternative.
- The loud playing of radios or other listening devices is not allowed on the bus.
- Aisles must be clear of obstructions such as carry-on bags, parcels, strollers etc.
- Use of foul language is not acceptable.
- Exercise courtesy toward drivers and passengers alike.
- Refrain from engaging the driver in unnecessary chit chat when bus is in motion.
- Do not 'hover' behind/beside the drivers seated area.
Observing these simple rules can make everyone's trip more pleasant.