City Transit and ParaBus
Routes and Schedules
Holiday Hours - Last Bus Leaves
Dec 24, 2012
|NEW YEARS EVE *|
Dec 31, 2012
|College||5:30 p.m.||11:30 p.m.|
|Marshall||5:45 p.m.||10:45 p.m.|
|Campus||5:15 p.m.||10:15 p.m.|
|Ski Club||5:00 p.m.||10:00 p.m.|
|Birchaven||5:15 p.m.||10:15 p.m.|
|Pinewood||5:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.|
|Graniteville||5:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.|
|North Hwy||5:45 p.m.||9:45 p.m.|
|Junction||5:30 p.m.||11:30 p.m.|
|Hornell||5:15 p.m.||10:15 p.m.|
|Champlain||5:00 p.m.||10:00 p.m.|
* New Year's Eve - Regular Service
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE
Use Transit and have a safe and happy holiday!!
474 - 0419
Bus Stop Changes
- Airport Rd. @ Pearce St. - Direction South - Stop to be moved before the new traffic lights.
- Airport Rd. @ Stockdale - Direction North - Stockdale stop to be moved 80m north to church entrance.
- Airport Rd. @ Stockdale - Direction North - Davedi Club stop to be moved 100m south to church entrance.
- Algonquin Ave. @ McLaren site former hospital - Stop to be moved 100m north between Scollard St. and Bloem St.
- Algonquin Ave. @ Lavery St. - Stop to be moved 100m south between Scollard St. and Bloem St.
Where do the buses stop at the terminal? Size [ 32.4KB ]
- For Transit information call (705) 474-0419.
- Free Transit schedules may be obtained at City Hall, the Transit Terminal, on the Transit Coaches and at the Pass Sales Outlets.
- For Bus Stop Locations please login as a Guest to the Site Selector Interactive Map. Once logged in please check on the City Transit Stop layer.
- Note: Buses do not turn from Lakeshore Dr. to service the front door of the North Bay Mall. Bus shelter and seating is provided in front of the Mall on Lakeshore Dr.
Bus time Clock and Sequence of Routes
ORDER OF RUNS
WITHIIN EACH GROUP
Example: Group 1 is Marshall, College, Campus. The bus completes the Marshall route, then continues on to College, continues on to Campus Special, back to Marshall etc.
If you are traveling to or from any of the Dial-a-Cab areas, simply call 474-0419 and tell our Dispatcher which bus stop you will be waiting at, and at which time. The time is co-ordinated with the bus schedule. Lavasse & Hughes area 20 min. to each hour and 10 min. to each hour. The Hornell area is 25 min. to each hour.
Anita Ave. - Dial-a-Cab service is available in the Anita Avenue area on Trout Lake. This service is designed to transport persons living in that area from a BUS STOP to the transfer point as Lavase & Hughes to connect with the City Transit System. The cab fare is $5.00 . North Bay Transit must also be paid when boarding the bus. To return to Anita Avenue, tell your Transit driver that you will require a taxi at Lavase & Hughes and which stop you will be traveling to. Same charges will apply.
Silver Lady Lane - Persons wishing to travel to Silver Lady Lane may do so by using the Anita Avenue Dial-a-Cab service by paying $5.00 as cab fare. North Bay Transit must also be paid when boarding the bus. To return to Silver Lady Lane, tell your Transit driver that you will require a taxi at Lavase & Hughes and which stop you are traveling to. Same charges will apply.
Penninsula Rd. ? Service is available to Peninsula Rd for Cab fare charge of $5.00 . North Bay Transit must also be paid when boarding the bus. To return to Penninsula Rd., tell your Transit driver that you will require a taxi at Lavase & Hughes. Same charges will apply.
CFB North Bay - Hornell area - Service is available in the Springdale Dr., Four Mile Lake and Carmichael Dr. area to transport persons living in that area from a BUS STOP to the transfer point at the CFB Rec Centre, connecting to Transit via the Hornell bus. The cab fare is $5.00 and North Bay Transit fare must also be paid when boarding the bus. To return, tell our Hornell driver that you will require a taxi at the shelter at CFB Rec Centre, and to which stop you are traveling. Same charges will apply.
Please call 30 minutes prior to Pick-Up. All charges are per person.
ContactsRemi Renaud, Manager
(705) 474-0400, ext. 2165