Santa Claus Parade
Santa Claus is coming to town. Join us for the 2016 North Bay and Area Santa Claus Parade "Comic Book Christmas".
Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 12 p.m.
The parade starts at the corner of Chippewa and Cassells and travels:
- south along Chippewa Street to Fisher Street,
- southwest along Fisher Street to Main Street, and
- then north along Main and finishes at Cassells Street.
More detail can be viewed on the route map: Santa Claus Parade Route 2016
Are you interested in participating with a float during our event? Please download and read the below Registration and Guidelines Form. Deadline for entries is Monday, November 14, 2016.
- Hospitality Industry
- Choirs/Singing Groups
- Non-Profit Groups
- Commercial/Industrial Groups
- Post-Secondary Schools
- Elementary Schools
- Retail Outlets
- Financial Institutions
- Secondary Schools
- Sports Groups
- Service Groups or Organizations
Awards will also be given for the Best Overall Float and the group with the Best Spirit.