North Bay Memorial Gardens
100 Chippewa St. W.
North Bay, Ontario P1B 6G2
Tel: (705) 474-3770 (after hours information line press extension #44)
Fax: (705) 474-4868
Business Office Hours:
Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
This office responds to enquiries about arena meeting rooms and ice rental enquiries for all arena facilities. All bookings and payments must be made during regular business hours.
On April 9, 2013 renderings of the renovated North Bay Memorial Gardens facility as proposed by the the architect were revealed during a media conference at Memorial Gardens.
North Bay's facility for events for over 500 people. This facility can be transformed to accommodate elegant dinners, trade shows, meetings, concerts and other types of special events.
- Ice surface 190'x90'
- Spectator Capacity - 4,000
- Super Suite - glassed -in room overlooking ice surface, 60 capacity
- North Bay Sports Hall of Fame Room - 60 capacity
- Dressing Rooms - 4
- Box Office - Automated ticketing system. Customized event ticketing.
- Service of Alcohol - This facility holds a liquor licence under the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario. Certain restrictions may apply to licensed events.
- Parking - Approximately 450
- Concessions - opened around activities, operated by Lakers Concessions.
For more information on the our facilities, see the technical package page
Fall/Winter Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
North Bay Junior A Trappers games - The box office is open one hour prior to game time. PLEASE NOTE: ALL seats being purchased 30 minutes PRIOR to puck drop will be sold as "Best available" ONLY!
Lakers games - The box office is open at 12 noon for Saturday games and 2 hours prior to Friday evening games.
NDA games - the box office is open an hour prior to games.
Most event tickets may be purchased over the phone with a credit card. Accepted methods of payment: cash, debit, VISA and MasterCard.
To view concert seating arangement click here.
ContactsMemorial Garden Arena,