BEING A BY-LAW TO PROVIDE FOR THE MANAGEMENT AND REGULATION OF THE WATER WORKS OF THE CORPORATION OF THE TOWN OF NORTH BAY.
Sorry no download is available for this bylaw
- Being a by-law to amend by-law no. 146-70 as to repairs to broken waterlines.
- Being a by-law to amend by-law 68-68 being a by-law establishing the rates or charges for the supply of water by the City of North Bay for domestic, commercial and manufacturing use, as well as the rates or charges for water meter rentals and including other related matters.
- BEING A BY-LAW TO AMEND BY-LAW NO. 525 IN CERTAIN RESPECTS AND TO SET OUT CONDITIONS RELATING TO INSTALLATION, CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE OF WATER SERVICE CONNECTIONS. (REPEALED BY BY-LAW NO. 1994-36).
- Being a by-law to amend by-law no. 525 of The Corporation of the City of North Bay as amended by by-law no. 68-68 of the said Corporation.
- Being a by-law to repeal Schedules "A" and "B" to by-law no. 525 of The Corporation of the City of North Bay, as repealed and re-enacted by by-law no. 1319. (REPEALED BY BY-LAW NO. 1980-75).