Our mission is to enhance and expand the levels of compatible employment and assessment. To learn more about how the Economic Development Department can help you visit the Business in North Bay section of the City's website or visit us at www.investinnorthbay.ca
Business leaders in sectors ranging from mining to electronics have praised North Bay for not only being an outstanding place to live, but for providing a superior economic environment for companies to grow and prosper.
Our business resources rival those of many larger cities, and include national accounting, legal, financial, freight-forwarding and realty firms, major investment houses, and federal and provincial government agencies which create a total business service environment capable of meeting the requirements of growth-oriented companies.
Our team of experts in the Economic Development Department is ready to showcase North Bay, its many amenities and demonstrate the advantages your business can expect from expanding or relocating here.
The Economic Development Department assists existing businesses, prospective investors, and community partners with business and community development projects such as:
- Site searches and tours;
- Sale/lease of municipally-owned land;
- Market analysis;
- Public funding application and financial structuring assistance;
- Film/TV Division administration;
- Business retention and expansion assistance;
- Export initiatives support; and
- Liaise with Federal and Provincial governments to support business and facilitate market development and trade opportunities.
North Bay is committed to your business and dedicated to your success. Contact a member of our team today and let us show you what we can do.