Consent to Sever & Minor Variance Application: A-17-17
3671 Highway #11 North
Public Meeting Notice
1) This Notice is forwarded to you in accordance with Section 45, Subsection 5 of the Planning Act 1990, and amendments thereto.
2) A Minor Variance Application has been submitted by Don & Cindy Mayotte, 3671 Highway #11 North, seeking relief from Zoning By-law 2015-30, Section 3.20.1 to permit a garage to encroach in a front yard, and Section 126.96.36.199 to permit the garage to be built closer to the street than the main building, and to reduce said Minimum Distance from 15m to proposed 8.5m, for the purpose of constructing an addition on the front of the existing garage.
3) The Committee of Adjustment has appointed Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. in the City Hall 7th Floor Executive Boardroom, 200 McIntyre Street East, North Bay for a Public Hearing in this matter.
4) The Committee of Adjustment wishes to advise you, as a property owner within 200 feet of the Applicant’s land, of the Hearing. The Committee shall hear the Applicant and every other person who desires to be heard in favour of, or against, the Application.
5) If a person or public body that files an appeal of a decision of the Committee of Adjustment in respect of the proposed consent does not make written submission to the Committee of Adjustment before it gives or refuses to give a provisional consent, the Ontario Municipal Board may dismiss the appeal.
6) If you wish to be notified of the decision of the Committee of Adjustment in respect of this Application, you must submit a written request to the Committee of Adjustment. This will also entitle you to be advised of a possible Ontario Municipal Board Hearing. Even if you are the successful party, you should request a copy of the decision since the decision may be appealed to the Ontario Municipal Board by the Applicant or another member of the public.
7) The Applicant or Agent MUST be present at the Hearing to present the Application.
8) If applicable, it is requested that any owner of land that contains seven (7) or more residential units that this Notice of Public Hearing be placed in a location that is visible to all of the residents.
Committee of Adjustment