Consent to Sever & Minor Variance Application: A-21-16
355 Regal Road
A Minor Variance Application has been submitted by Miller & Urso Surveying Inc. on behalf of Roger & Tracy Menard seeking relief from Zoning By-law 2015-30, Table 10C.
The Committee of Adjustment has appointed November 15, 2016 at 9:30 a.m. in the City Hall 6th Floor Boardroom, 200 McIntyre Street East, North Bay for a Public Hearing in this matter.
Public Meeting Notice
1) This Notice is forwarded to you in accordance with Section 45, Subsection 5 of the Planning Act 1990, and amendments thereto.
2) A Minor Variance Application has been submitted by Miller & Urso Surveying Inc. on behalf of Roger & Tracy Menard seeking relief from Zoning By-law 2015-30, Table 10C as follows:
- To reduce the Minimum Lot Area from 04ha to existing 0.161ha;
- To reduce the Minimum Lot Frontage from 60m to existing 30.72m;
- To increase the Maximum Lot Coverage from 10% to proposed 13.7%;
- To reduce the Minimum Front Yard setback from 30m to proposed 20.38m;
- To reduce the Minimum Side Yard Setback from 6m to proposed 3.07m;
and to also vary the following Sections of the General Provisions of Zoning By-law 2015-30:
- Section 3.31.1 to reduce the Minimum Setback requirement from Trout Lake for a septic system from 30m to existing 26.62m; and
- Section 188.8.131.52.1 to increase the Maximum Square Area of decks located in the 15m vegetative buffer from 20sq.m. to existing 25.3sq.m.
for the purpose of redeveloping the existing undersized lot of record located at 355 Regal Road.
3) The Committee of Adjustment has appointed November 15, 2016 at 9:30 a.m. in the City Hall 6th Floor Boardroom, 200 McIntyre Street East, North Bay for a Public Hearing in this matter.
4) The Committee of Adjustment wishes to advise you, as a property owner within 200 feet of the Applicant’s land, of the Hearing. The Committee shall hear the Applicant and every other person who desires to be heard in favour of, or against, the Application.
5) If you wish to be notified of the decision of the Committee of Adjustment in respect of this Application, you must submit a written request to the Committee of Adjustment. This will also entitle you to be advised of a possible Ontario Municipal Board Hearing. Even if you are the successful party, you should request a copy of the decision since the decision may be appealed to the Ontario Municipal Board by the Applicant or another member of the public.
6) The Applicant or Agent MUST be present at the Hearing to present the Application.
7) If applicable, it is requested that any owner of land that contains seven (7) or more residential units that this Notice of Public Hearing be placed in a location that is visible to all of the residents.