Consent to Sever & Minor Variance Application: B-13-17
1300 Regina Street
to sever a 159.74 sq.m area from their holdings located at 1300 Regina Street for the purpose of a lot addition to be added to 1356 Regina Street.
Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the City Hall 7th Floor Executive Boardroom, 200 McIntyre Street East, North Bay
Public Meeting Notice
COMMITTEE OF ADJUSTMENT
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
FILE NO. B-13-17
1) This Notice is forwarded to you in accordance with Section 45, Subsection 5 of the Planning Act 1990, and amendments thereto.
2) A Consent to Sever Application has been submitted by Miller & Urso Surveying Inc. on behalf of 1753443 Ontario Inc. requesting to sever a 159.74 sq.m area from their holdings located at 1300 Regina Street for the purpose of a lot addition to be added to 1356 Regina Street.
3) The Committee of Adjustment has appointed Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. in the City Hall 7th Floor Executive Boardroom, 200 McIntyre Street East, North Bay for a Public Hearing in this matter.
4) The Committee of Adjustment wishes to advise you, as a property owner within 200 feet of the Applicant’s land, of the Hearing. The Committee shall hear the Applicant and every other person who desires to be heard in favour of, or against, the Application.
5) If a person or public body that files an appeal of a decision of the Committee of Adjustment in respect of the proposed consent does not make written submission to the Committee of Adjustment before it gives or refuses to give a provisional consent, the Ontario Municipal Board may dismiss the appeal.
6) If you wish to be notified of the decision of the Committee of Adjustment in respect of this Application, you must submit a written request to the Committee of Adjustment. This will also entitle you to be advised of a possible Ontario Municipal Board Hearing. Even if you are the successful party, you should request a copy of the decision since the decision may be appealed to the Ontario Municipal Board by the Applicant or another member of the public.
7) The Applicant or Agent MUST be present at the Hearing to present the Application.
8) If applicable, it is requested that any owner of land that contains seven (7) or more residential units that this Notice of Public Hearing be placed in a location that is visible to all of the residents.
Committee of Adjustment