Code of Conduct
The corporation of the City of North Bay is committed to providing a working environment which is supportive of the productivity, well-being and safety of all stakeholders.
All City Staff shall:
- Make every effort to provide prompt, effective and courteous service.
- Apply rules in a fair, professional and positive manner.
- Treat all stakeholders as valued partners in delivery of programs and services.
All stakeholders shall:
- Cooperate in maintaining a positive environment.
- Treat all individuals with respect and dignity.
- Refrain from using threatening, abusive or harassing language and/or behavior.
- Uphold the Human Rights Code and the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Refrain from deliberate or reckless misuse or damaging of City equipment and property.
Violation of these rules may result in disciplinary action, recovery of costs, restriction of services and/or possible prosecution.