- The contracted space must not be sublet without the approval and permission of the Armed Forces Day Committee.
- All vendors agree to abide by the rules and regulation as set down by the Armed Forces Day Committee including the following:
- No annoyance of spectators or other participants.
- No accosting.
- No distribution of literature except from booth.
- No public disturbance.
- No electronic amplification booth.
- Be responsible for ensuring litter in booth area is picked up and put in waste receptacles.
- Vendors and displays must stay within designated space.
- Signage with business/organization name must be displayed in an area visible to the public.
- Tents and structures must meet the building code and fire regulations.
- Food vendors must comply with health regulations and must receive a health inspection approval prior to opening
- Must obtain Business License.
- All vendors shall ensure that their exhibits conform to the Fire Code. For Information, please contact the Fire Prevention Office, North Bay City Hall at 705-474-0626, ext. 4835.*Food Vendors Must Receive A Fire Inspection Approval Prior To Opening
- The participant vendor / exhibitor / organization hereby releases and discharges the Armed Forces Appreciation Day Committee and The Corporation of the City of North Bay, its employees and its volunteers from any claim or demand for any loss, damage, injury or liability arising from the operation and display of the exhibit and concessions. The exhibitor further agrees to indemnify and save harmless the Committee, its volunteers, the Corporation and its employees from any such claim or demand.
- The exhibitor / vendor is responsible for placement of his / her own insurance related to his / her participation in the Armed Forces Appreciation Day celebrations. The Corporation of the City of North Bay must be named as an additional insured with $5 (five million) liability coverage.
- All goods must be removed by the date and time determined and distributed in the vendor package.
- Time is of the essence herein.
- Should any exhibitor / vendor violate this contract or the rules and regulations of this event, he / she may be evicted without notice.
- Cancellations occurring less than seven (7) calendar days prior to the event will result in loss of deposit.
- NSF cheques are subject to a $45.00 service charge.
BY MAKING APPLICATION, I HEREBY AGREE TO ALL THE ABOVE CONDITIONS AND INFORMATION ON THIS CONTRACT WHICH ARE HEREBY INCORPORATED HEREIN.
This information is being obtained for the purpose of operating a community Armed Forces Appreciation Day celebration. This information is considered to be available to the public under the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, 1989.
The applicant hereby consents to the public access being provided to the information upon request