Update: The last day for grocery delivery will be Friday, July 24th
The City of North Bay is making staff available to deliver groceries to seniors, people with disabilities and others who may be without someone to assist them.
Grocery orders must be placed online or over the phone. We offer delivery Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 3:00pm, as such, we ask that you please choose a time slot within those times.
The following stores offer online ordering:
- Parkers Your Independent Grocer at https://www.yourindependentgrocer.ca/
- No Frills on Lakeshore Drive at www.nofrills.ca/
- Orchards Fresh Food Market at http://orchardsfreshfoodmarket.com/grocery
- M&M Food Market at www.mmfoodmarket.com/en/clickcollect
The following stores offer order-by-telephone:
- TW Foods at 705-494-4864
- Orchards Fresh Food Market at 705-478-9731
We regret that we are not able to deliver orders from Walmart at this time.
Orders must be prepaid by credit card.
Once your order is placed, please contact please contact Crystal at 705-474-0626 ext. 2329, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the delivery. On the day of delivery, the grocery store will do the shopping for you, and then we will deliver the groceries to your door. The driver will then call you immediately to notify you that your groceries are waiting at your door. We will be practicing social distancing.
For more information, please contact Crystal at 705-474-0626 ext. 2329, or by email at email@example.com